On this page:
Definition of the noun Allocreadium
What does Allocreadium mean as a name of something?
Allocreadium is a genus of Allocreadiidae, described by Looss in 1900.
- synonyms: genus Allocreadium / Creadium / genus Creadium
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Platyhelminthes
- class: Trematoda
- order: Plagiorchiida
- family: Allocreadiidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Allocreadium is a genus of Allocreadiidae.
Phrases with Allocreadium
Phrases starting with the word Allocreadium:
- Allocreadium Baueri
- Allocreadium Dogieli
- Allocreadium handiai
- Allocreadium lobatum
- Allocreadium Carparum
- Allocreadium ictaluri
- Allocreadium Isoporum
- Allocreadium fasciatusi
- Allocreadium neotenicum
- Allocreadium Markewitschi
- Allocreadium Papilligerum
- Allocreadium Transversale
- Allocreadium alloneotenicum
Phrase ending with the word Allocreadium:
Other phrases containing the word Allocreadium:
- species Allocreadium handiai
- species Allocreadium lobatum
- species Allocreadium ictaluri
- species Allocreadium fasciatusi
- species Allocreadium neotenicum
- species Allocreadium alloneotenicum
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allocreadium
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Allocreadium
If you need images about Allocreadium for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Scrabble value of A1L1L1O1C3R1E1A1D2I1U1M3
The value of this 12-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALLOCREADIUM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Allocreadium!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Allocreadium to find many related words and phrases!