On this page:
Definition of the noun Allocyttus
What does Allocyttus mean as a name of something?
Allocyttus is a genus of Oreosomatidae, described by McCulloch in 1914.
- synonym: genus Allocyttus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Actinopterygii
- order: Zeiformes
- family: Oreosomatidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Allocyttus is a genus of Oreosomatidae.
Phrases with Allocyttus
Phrases starting with the word Allocyttus:
Phrase ending with the word Allocyttus:
Other phrases containing the word Allocyttus:
- species Allocyttus niger
- species Allocyttus folletti
- species Allocyttus guineensis
- Species Allocyttus Propinquus
- species Allocyttus verrucosus
- Subspecies Allocyttus Verrucosus Propinquus
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allocyttus
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by OECD: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
Allocyttus verrucosus (d) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allocyttus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1L1O1C3Y4T1T1U1S1
The value of this 10-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Allocyttus to find many related words and phrases!