On this page:
Definition of the noun Allodapinus
What does Allodapinus mean as a name of something?
Allodapinus is a genus of Brentidae, described by Hedicke in 1923.
- synonyms: genus Allodapinus / Allodapsa / genus Allodapsa / Allodapus / genus Allodapus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Coleoptera
- family: Brentidae
Phrases with Allodapinus
Phrases starting with the word Allodapinus:
- Allodapinus kleinei
- Allodapinus Hospiton
- Allodapinus Papuanus
- Allodapinus opulentus
- Allodapinus longithorax
- Allodapinus flavosignatus
Phrase ending with the word Allodapinus:
Other phrases containing the word Allodapinus:
- species Allodapinus kleinei
- Species Allodapinus Hospiton
- Species Allodapinus Papuanus
- Species Allodapinus Opulentus
- Species Allodapinus Longithorax
- Species Allodapinus Flavosignatus
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allodapinus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1L1O1D2A1P3I1N1U1S1
The value of this 11-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Allodapinus to find many related words and phrases!