On this page:
- Definition of the noun Allogromia
- Phrases with Allogromia
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allogromia
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allogromia
- Video language resources about Allogromia
- Scrabble value of A1L1L1O1G2R1O1M3I1A1
- Anagrams of ALLOGROMIA
- Share this page
Definition of the noun Allogromia
What does Allogromia mean as a name of something?
Allogromia is a genus of Allogromiidae, described by Rhumbler in 1904.
Allogromia is a genus of Allogromiinae, described by Rhumbler in 1904.
- synonyms: genus Allogromia / Arrogromium / genus Arrogromium / Craterina / genus Craterina
- kingdom: Chromista
- phylum: Foraminifera
- class: Monothalamea
- order: Allogromiida
- family: Allogromiidae
Phrases with Allogromia
Phrases starting with the word Allogromia:
- Allogromia Mollis
- Allogromia Ovoidea
- Allogromia Ledanteci
- Allogromia flexibilis
- Allogromia Lagenoides
- Allogromia Laticollare
- Allogromia Verbrugghei
- Allogromia laticollaris
- Allogromia Crystallifera
Phrase ending with the word Allogromia:
Other phrases containing the word Allogromia:
- species Allogromia flexibilis
- Species Allogromia Lagenoides
- Species Allogromia Laticollare
- Species Allogromia Laticollaris
- Species Allogromia Crystallifera
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allogromia
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John M. Lackie
Allogromia is a genus within this group. Extensive remains of Foraminiferan tests are ...
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1911)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information by Hugh Chisholm
Allogromia fluviatilis (freshwater Foraminifer); a, numerous nuclei; the elongated bodies are ingested diatoms: 3. Shepheardella taeniformis (marine. Foraminifer), with retracted protoplasm; a, nucleus. 4. The same with expanded pseudopods, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allogromia
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Allogromia
Click on an item to play that video:
View more videos about Allogromia laticollaris.
Scrabble value of A1L1L1O1G2R1O1M3I1A1
The value of this 10-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALLOGROMIA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Allogromia!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Allogromia to find many related words and phrases!