On this page:
Definition of the noun Allomyella
What does Allomyella mean as a name of something?
Allomyella is a genus of Scathophagidae, described by Malloch in 1923.
- synonyms: genus Allomyella / Allomyia / genus Allomyia
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Diptera
- family: Scathophagidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Allomyella is a genus of Scathophaginae.
Phrases with Allomyella
Phrases starting with the word Allomyella:
- Allomyella frigida
- Allomyella robusta
- Allomyella borealis
- Allomyella crinipes
- Allomyella portenkoi
- Allomyella Albipennis
- Allomyella brevipennis
- Allomyella unguiculata
Phrase ending with the word Allomyella:
Other phrases containing the word Allomyella:
- species Allomyella frigida
- species Allomyella robusta
- species Allomyella borealis
- species Allomyella crinipes
- species Allomyella portenkoi
- species Allomyella brevipennis
- species Allomyella unguiculata
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allomyella
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1L1O1M3Y4E1L1L1A1
The value of this 10-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Allomyella to find many related words and phrases!