On this page:
Definition of the noun Alloophorus
What does Alloophorus mean as a name of something?
Alloophorus is a genus of Goodeidae, described by Hubbs & Turner in 1939.
- synonym: genus Alloophorus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Actinopterygii
- order: Cyprinodontiformes
- family: Goodeidae
- species Alloophorus robustus
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Alloophorus is a genus of Goodeidae.
Phrases with Alloophorus
- Alloophorus Regalis
- Alloophorus robustus
- Alloophorus Zonistius
- Species Alloophorus Robustus
- genus Alloophorus
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alloophorus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1L1O1O1P3H4O1R1U1S1
The value of this 11-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alloophorus to find many related words and phrases!