On this page:
Definition of the noun Allorhadinorhynchus
What does Allorhadinorhynchus mean as a name of something?
Allorhadinorhynchus is a genus of Diplosentidae, described by Yamaguti in 1959.
- synonym: genus Allorhadinorhynchus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Acanthocephala
- class: Palaeacanthocephala
- order: Echinorhynchida
- family: Diplosentidae
Phrases with Allorhadinorhynchus
- Allorhadinorhynchus Segmentatum
- Allorhadinorhynchus segmentatus
- species Allorhadinorhynchus segmentatus
- genus Allorhadinorhynchus
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allorhadinorhynchus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1L1O1R1H4A1D2I1N1O1R1H4Y4N1C3H4U1S1
The value of this 19-letter word is 34 points. Since it has more than 15 letters, it can be played on Super Scrabble board only.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Allorhadinorhynchus to find many related words and phrases!