On this page:
- Definition of the verb Allowed
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allowed
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allowed
- Photos about Allowed
- Video language resources about Allowed
- Sign language
- Quotes about Allowed
- Scrabble value of A1L1L1O1W4E1D2
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the verb Allowed
What does Allowed mean as a doing word?
- past of allow
- Allowed: Indicates that a user has reviewed this Exception and decided that it does not need to be resolved.
- Allowed: The Exception is spurious; there is no need to change any data to resolve it.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Allowed
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Exam 70-411 by William Panek
The drop-down menu gives you the following four choices: □ No Encryption Allowed means that the server will drop your call if it requires encryption because you can't provide it. □ Optional Encryption tells the client to request encryption but ...
The Reluctant Bride (2011)
by Anne Marie Duquette
Sorry, but all we're allowed is a good-night ...
Pursuing Integrity by John Ortberg, Kevin & Sherry Harney
Bill Hybels, Senior Pastor, Willow Creek Community Church “No Perfect People Allowed is a timely and necessary word for church leaders in a post- Christian culture. John Burke serves up quite a tasty meal full of the rich nutrients that will ...
The London encyclopaedia, or, Universal dictionary of science, art, literature, and practical mechanics, by the orig. ed. of the Encyclopaedia metropolitana [T. Curtis]. (1839)
by Thomas Curtis (of Grove house sch, Islington)
and one point three-quarters west variation being allowed to the left makes the true course S. J W., and the distance is fifteen miles. The second ...
by David E. Marcinko, MBA, CFP, CMP
ALTERNATIVE HEALTH CARE ALLOWED CHARGE: The amount Medicare approves for payment to a physician. Typically, Medicare pays 80% of the approved charge and the beneficiary pays the remaining 20%. The allowed charge for a ...
London Encyclopaedia; Or, Universal Dictionary of Science, Art, Literature and Practical Mechanics (1829)
Comprising a Popular View of the Present State of Knowledge
and one point three-quarters west variation being allowed to the left makes the true course S. J W., and the distance is fifteen miles.
by Dorothy Auchter
touching, or concerning matters of Religion, Church government, or State, within any Our own Dominions, which shall not be first perused, corrected and allowed, under the hand of the Lord Archbishop of Canterbury, the Lord Archbishop of ...
A new law dictionary ... (1792)
by Richard Burn, John Burn
HEARSAY, is generally not to be admitted as evidence ; for no' evidence is to be allowed but what is upon oath ; for if the first speech was without oath, another oath that there was such speech, makes it no more than a bare speaking, and so ...
by Paul Dickson
for equivalent walks allowed per 9 innings. EqERA Abbrev. for equivalent earned run average. EqH9 Abbrev. for equivalent hits allowed per 9 innings. EqHR9 Abbrev. for equivalent home runs allowed per 9 innings.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Allowed
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Allowed
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Allowed
Click on an item to play that video:
- New meaning to "You Are Not Allowed to Win"
- Stan Tenen: Geometry of Language (excerpt) -- A Thinking Allowed DVD w/ Jeffrey Mishlove
NOTE: This is an excerpt from the two-part, 60-minute DVD.
- Macedonian pupils in Albania finally allowed to learn their mother language
Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" ...
- Learn Serbian language lesson 73 To Be Allowed To
- Learn Croatian language lesson 73 -To be allowed to do
See also the pronunciation examples of Allowed!
Is ASL allowed to borrow other sign language
Quotes about Allowed
Scrabble value of A1L1L1O1W4E1D2
The value of this 7-letter word is 11 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Allowed to see it in context!