On this page:
Who is Ally Musika?
Ally Musika is a writer and executive producer of the HBO television series Entourage. In a documentary on Encourage, Season 8 - A Look Back, Doug Ellin said Musika wrote "every other word" of the show "for the last six years".
- born on (36 years ago) in Laguna Beach
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Screenwriter, television producer
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Comedy Series - "Entourage", with Doug Ellin, Stephen Levinson, Rob Weiss, Denis Biggs, Mark Wahlberg, Mark Mylod, Lori Jo Nemhauser & Wayne Carmona
- nominated to Writers Guild of America Award for Television: Comedy Series - "Entourage", with Rob Weiss, Steve Pink, Doug Ellin, Jeremy Miller, Dan Cohn, Wesley S. Nickerson III, Matt Wolpert & Ben Nedivi
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ally Musika
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Ally Musika
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Ally Musika"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ally Musika for some fun with words!