Alma Delia Fuentes (actress)
On this page:
Who is Alma Delia Fuentes?
Alma Delia Fuentes is a Mexican actress of film, television, and theatre.
- also known as Alma Delia Fuentes Gonzalez
- born on (77 years ago) in Mexico City
- nationality: Mexico
- profession: Actor, child actor
- played Meche in "The Young and the Damned"
- played Laura in "The Island of the Dinosaurs"
- "Smiles of the City"
- played Clara in "Las Tres perfectas casadas"
- played Julieta in "Escuela para solteras"
- played Chabela, niña in "The Golden Barge"
- played Soledad in "Los cuatro Juanes"
- "Dos almas en el mundo"
- played María Castillo in "La cigüeña distraída"
- played Teresita #1 in "Lullaby"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Ariel Award for Best Child Actor/Actress - "The Young and the Damned"
- nominated to Ariel Award for Best Young Actor/Actress - "Historia de un corazón"
- Ariel Award for Best Young Actor/Actress - "Historia de un corazón"
- nominated to Ariel Award for Best Young Actor/Actress - "Mi esposa y la otra"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alma Delia Fuentes (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alma Delia Fuentes for some fun with words!