Alma Taylor (actress)
On this page:
Who is Alma Taylor?
Alma Taylor was a British actress.
- also known as Alma Louise Taylor
- born on (119 years ago) in London
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Leonard Avery
- died on (40 years ago) in London of stroke
- "Comin' Thro the Rye"
- "Helen of Four Gates"
- "The Narrow Valley"
- "The Baby on the Barge"
- "Everybody Dance"
- "A South Sea Bubble"
- "Anna the Adventuress"
- played Annie Laurie in "Annie Laurie"
- "Broken in the Wars"
- "Shadow of Egypt"
- "David Copperfield"
- played Box Office Woman #2 (Uncredited) in "The Man Who Knew Too Much"
- played Drusilla Whyddon in "The Forest on the Hill"
- played Liz in "Alf's Button"
- played Nancy in "Oliver Twist"
- film written: Annie Laurie
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alma Taylor (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alma Taylor (actress)
Postcard of Hepworth film actress Alma Taylor
Photo credit: Luke McKernan
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alma Taylor for some fun with words!