Alma y Vida
Alma y Vida were an important musical group in Argentina during the first half of the 1970s. Composed of jazz musicians that turned to rock music in the late 60s, while other future members were regular visitors at the historic "La Cueva" club, Alma y Vida were pioneers in Argentina of jazz-rock in the vein of Blood, Sweat & Tears, group whose music influenced the band's formative sound.
- Carlos Mellino (Keyboard) since
- Juan Barrueco (Guitar) since
- Alberto Hualde (Drums) since
- Bernardo Baraj (Saxophone) since
- Carlos Villalba (Bass) since
- Mario Salvador (Wind instrument) since
- Juan Cruz Donati (Drums) since
- Gustavo Moretto (Piano) between and (3 years)
- Marcelo Baraj (Drums) between and (3 years)
- Osvaldo Lacunza (Wind instrument) since
- genre: Rock music
- album: "Cronología"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alma y Vida
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alma y Vida for some fun with words!