On this page:
Definition of the noun almond-leaves willow
What does almond-leaves willow mean as a name of something?
- willow of the western United States with leaves like those of peach or almond trees
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific names: Pleiarina amygdaloides / species Pleiarina amygdaloides / Salix amygdaloides angustissima / form Salix amygdaloides angustissima / Salix amygdaloides pilosiuscula / form Salix amygdaloides pilosiuscula / Salix amygdaloides amygdaloides / variety Salix amygdaloides amygdaloides / Salix amygdaloides wrightii / variety Salix amygdaloides wrightii / Salix nigra amygdaloides / variety Salix nigra amygdaloides / Salix nigra wrightii / variety Salix nigra wrightii / Salix wrightii / species Salix wrightii / Salix amygdaloides
- synonyms of almond-leaves willow: peach-leaved willow / peachleaf willow
- more generic terms: willow / willow tree = any of numerous deciduous trees and shrubs of the genus Salix
- member of: genus Salix / Salix = a large and widespread genus varying in size from small shrubs to large trees: willows
- geographic area: North America
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Almond-Leaves Willow
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Almond-Leaves Willow to find many related words and phrases!