On this page:
- Almonte is a town and municipality located in the province of Huelva, Spain. According to the 2010 census, the city has a population of 23,000 inhabitants. The village of El Rocío, an important pilgrimage point, is located within the municipality.
- Almonte is a former mill town located in Lanark County, in the eastern portion of Ontario, Canada. Formerly a separate municipality, Almonte is now a ward of the town of Mississippi Mills, which was created on January 1, 1998 by the merging of Almonte with Ramsay and Pakenham townships. Almonte is located 46 kilometres south-west of downtown Ottawa. Its population as of 2013 is about 5,000.
- Almonte a.k.a. Almonte, California: Almonte is an unincorporated community in Marin County, California. It is located on the Northwestern Pacific Railroad 6 miles south of downtown San Rafael, at an elevation of 20 feet.
- read more about Almonte, California
There are other places with Almonte in their name, like Pozo Almonte.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Almonte
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A New System of Geography (1762)
In which is Given, a General Account of the Situation and Limits, the Manners, History, and Constitution, of the Several Kingdoms and States of the Known World by Anton Friedrich Büsching
- Almonte is a neat town environed with a forest of olives. The civdad of S. Lucar la mayor, a little town seated on the Guadiamar, in a very fertile Distrićt called Ajarafe. In the year 1639 Philip IV. gave it the title of a civdad, and raised it to ...
Covert Operations Management (2015)
by Robert Almonte
AFFIANT HAS PROBABLE CAUSE FOR THE SAID BELIEF BY REASON OF THE FOLLOWING FACTS, TO WIT: AFFIANT ROBERT ALMONTE IS A COMMISSIONED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER FOR THE CITY OF EL PASO, STATE OF TEXAS. AFFIANT IS EMPLOYED BY THE EL ...
A New System of Geography: Hungary, Transylvania, Sclavonia, Dalmatia, Turkey in Europe, Portugal, Spain and France (1762)
by Anton Friedrich Büsching, Patrick Murdoch
Almonte is a neat town environed with a forest of olives.
Music in American Life: An Encyclopedia of the Songs, Styles, Stars, and Stories that Shaped our Culture [4 volumes] (2013)
An Encyclopedia of the Songs, Styles, Stars, and Stories That Shaped Our Culture by Jacqueline Edmondson Ph.D.
Paul Almonte is an associate professor of English at St. Peter's College in Jersey City, New ...
by Juana Vázquez Gómez
ALMONTE, JOSE MARIANO SALAS, PELAGIO ANTONIO ...
by Lawrence M. Salinger
DANNY ALMONTE The belief that America's youth sporting leagues and associations were free from corruption ...
by Colum Hourihane
Tarani: La basilica di SMiniato alMonte ( Florence, ...
by Clement Cruttwell
Almonte, a river of Spain1, which runo into the Tagus, not far from Truxillo, Almonte, a town of Spain, in the country of Seville : thirteen miles SE. Mogucr. Almora, a country of Asia, between the mountains of Thibet and Hindoostan, north of the province of Rohilcund. The principal towns are Rampoui and Coflipour. * Almoria, a river .of Spain, which risu ii the Sierra Nevada : about two league* S Guadix, and runs into the Meditcrrannr near Almeria ; called at first, BaLAuf, \>- changes its ...
An Encyclopedia by Shirley R. Steinberg, Michael Kehler, Lindsay Cornish
Christian Almonte and Carolyne Ali Khan SECTION 3 Boys and Looks Emo Emo refers to a 92 Part ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Almonte
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Almonte
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1L1M3O1N1T1E1
The value of this 7-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALMONTE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Almonte!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Almonte to see it in context!