Almos' a Man
is an acrostic for aam.
"Almos' a Man": Working as a field hand, Levar Burton plays a black teenager who is frustrated at being considered inferior to the local whites. He buys a gun to prove his manhood a decision he makes-much to the anguish of his mother, played by Madge Sinclair.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Stan Lathan
- producer: Dan McCann
- executive producer: Robert Geller
- written by Leslie Lee
- based on a story by Richard Wright
- cinematography by Tak Fujimoto
- edited by Robert Estrin
- genres: Historical period drama, Indie film, Coming of age, Drama
- released in (39 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Almos' a Man
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Almos' a Man for some fun with words!