On this page:
- "Almost 18": Kohta 18 is a 2012 Finnish film. It is the first feature film by director Maarit Lalli who also wrote the screenplay with her son Henrik Mäki-Tanila, one of the main actors in the film.
- also known as Kohta 18
- country: Finland
- languages: Finnish Language, Swedish Language
- producer: Maarit Lalli
- art direction by Anne Karttunen & Maarit Lalli
- written by Maarit Lalli & Henrik Mäki-Tanila
- Henrik Mäki-Tanila as Karri
- Elina Knihtilä as Karri's mother
- Karim Al-Rifai as André
- Werner Lalli as Max
- Mari Perankoski as André's mother
- Anton Thompson Coon as Pete
- Elsa Pajanen as Kiira
- Hannu-Pekka Björkman as Pete's father
- Tarja Heinula as Pete's mother
- Arttu Lähteenmäki as Akseli
- Ilari Johansson as Akseli's father
- Esko Roine as Akseli's grandfather
- Marja Packalén as Akseli's grandmother
- Ben Thompson Coon as Joni
- Niina Nurminen as Joni's mother
- cinematography by Jan Nyman, Rauno Ronkainen, Harri Räty & Maarit Lalli
- edited by Maarit Lalli & Jenny Tervakari
- music by Kepa Lehtinen
- costume design by Maarit Lalli
- genre: Drama
- released on
- "Almost 18" is a film, directed by Ingeborg Jansen.
"Almost 18" is a book by Joyce Annette Barnes.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Almost 18
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Encyclopedia of Garbage and Recycling around the World by Robert William Collin
Within this sector, agricultural soils accounted for about 53 percent of greenhouse gas emissions, enteric fermentation about 30 percent, and manure management almost 18 percent. This is a high amount of greenhouse gas emissions from manure, indicating the presence of large amounts of untreated feces. Denmark produces crude oil and maintains proven reserves. Electricity consumption per capita is high, and production is moderate. Oil production and consumption per capita ...
Drugs in American Society: An Encyclopedia of History, Politics, Culture, and the Law [3 volumes] (2014)
by Nancy E. Marion, Willard M. Oliver
Almost 18 women die every day in the United States from an overdose of painkillers. The most vulnerable population is women between the ages of 45 and 54. It is thought that women, since they are more likely to suffer from chronic pain, are prescribed these drugs more often and at higher doses. They are also more likely to use them for longer time periods than men. Thus, they are more likely to become more dependent on them. Nancy E. Marion See also: Antidepressants; Cocaine ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Almost 18
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Almost 18
Almost 18 months old
Photo credit: StacyK
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Almost 18 to see it in context!