On this page:
- "Almost 18": Kohta 18 is a 2012 Finnish film. It is the first feature film by director Maarit Lalli who also wrote the screenplay with her son Henrik Mäki-Tanila, one of the main actors in the film.
- also known as Kohta 18
- country: Finland
- languages: Finnish Language, Swedish Language
- producer: Maarit Lalli
- art direction by Anne Karttunen & Maarit Lalli
- written by Maarit Lalli & Henrik Mäki-Tanila
- Henrik Mäki-Tanila as Karri
- Elina Knihtilä as Karri's mother
- Karim Al-Rifai as André
- Werner Lalli as Max
- Mari Perankoski as André's mother
- Anton Thompson Coon as Pete
- Elsa Pajanen as Kiira
- Hannu-Pekka Björkman as Pete's father
- Tarja Heinula as Pete's mother
- Arttu Lähteenmäki as Akseli
- Ilari Johansson as Akseli's father
- Esko Roine as Akseli's grandfather
- Marja Packalén as Akseli's grandmother
- Ben Thompson Coon as Joni
- Niina Nurminen as Joni's mother
- cinematography by Jan Nyman, Rauno Ronkainen, Harri Räty & Maarit Lalli
- edited by Maarit Lalli & Jenny Tervakari
- music by Kepa Lehtinen
- costume design by Maarit Lalli
- genre: Drama
- released on
- "Almost 18" is a film, directed by Ingeborg Jansen.
"Almost 18" is a book by Joyce Annette Barnes.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Almost 18
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Encyclopedia of Garbage and Recycling around the World by Robert William Collin
Within this sector, agricultural soils accounted for about 53 percent of greenhouse gas emissions, enteric fermentation about 30 percent, and manure management almost 18 percent. This is a high amount of greenhouse gas emissions from ...
Encyclopedia of Epidemiology (2008)
by Sarah Boslaugh
almost 18% ...
The Home Front Encyclopedia (2007)
United States, Britain, and Canada in World Wars I and II by James Ciment, Thaddeus Russell
Net capital imports, almost 18 percent of GNP before the war, fell to only about 1 percent by 1916. Borrowers, however—most notably the federal government— found domestic sources of capital and, by the end of the war, Canada was a net ...
Drugs in American Society: An Encyclopedia of History, Politics, Culture, and the Law [3 volumes] (2014)
by Nancy E. Marion, Willard M. Oliver
Almost 18 women die every day in the United States from an overdose of painkillers. The most vulnerable population is women between the ages of 45 and 54. It is thought that women, since they are more likely to suffer from chronic pain, are ...
by William A. Everett, Paul R. Laird
It was that special world that kept audiences coming to the Winter Garden for almost 18 years. THE CENTURY GIRL. (6 November 1916, Century, 200 performances.) Music by Victor Herbert and Irving Berlin, book by “Everyman,” produced by ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Almost 18
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Almost 18
Almost 18 months old
Photo credit: StacyK
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Almost 18 to see it in context!