On this page:
- "Almost Human", also known as The Death Dealer, The Kidnap of Mary Lou and The Executioner is a 1974 poliziotteschi film. This film by Umberto Lenzi stars Tomas Milian and Henry Silva.
- also known as Milano odia: la polizia non può sparare, Milano odia, The Death Dealer, The Kidnap of Mary Lou, The Executioner
- country: Italy
- language: Italian Language
- producer: Luciano Martino
- written by Ernesto Gastaldi
- based on a story by Ernesto Gastaldi
- Henry Silva as Commissario Walter Grandi
- Tomas Milian as Giulio Sacchi
- Anita Strindberg as Iona Tucci
- Ray Lovelock as Carmine
- Luciano Catenacci as Ugo Majone
- Guido Alberti as Mr. Porrino - Marilù's father
- Nello Pazzafini as One of Maione's Thugs
- Gino Santercole as Vittorio
- Mario Piave as Grandi's Assistant
- Laura Belli as Marilù Porrino
- Pippo Starnazza as Papà
- Lorenzo Piani as Gianni - Marilù's Boyfriend
- Rosita Torosh as Marta
- Joris Muzio as Giulio's Lawyer
- cinematography by Federico Zanni
- edited by Eugenio Alabiso
- music by Ennio Morricone
- costume design by Luciano Sagoni
- genres: Thriller, Poliziotteschi, Crime Fiction, Action Film, Film noir
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (40 years ago)
- "Almost Human" is a 2013 sci-fi horror film directed by Joe Begos and his feature film directorial debut. The movie premiered on September 10, 2013 at the Toronto International Film Festival and stars Graham Skipper as a man whose best friend may or may not be committing a series of horrific murders.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Anthony Ambrosino, Joe Begos, Josh Ethier
- production design by Keri Dillard Ambrosino & Michelle Parenteau
- written by Joe Begos
- Graham Skipper as Seth Hampton
- Josh Ethier as Mark Fisher
- Vanessa Leigh as Jen Craven
- Susan T. Travers as Becky
- Anthony Amaral III as Clyde Dutton
- Michael A. LoCicero as Barry
- Jeremy Furtado as Gas Station Customer
- Jami Tennille as Tracy
- Chuck Doherty as Clancy
- Kristopher Avedisian as Hunter 1
- David Langill as Hunter 2
- John Palmer as Jimmy
- Andre Boudreau as Car Driver
- Eric Berghman as Earle Harris
- Mark O'Leary as Dale
- casting by Anne Mulhall
- cinematography by Joe Begos
- edited by Josh Ethier
- music by Andy Garfield
- genres: Horror, Science Fiction
- released on
- "Almost Human" is a 1927 film directed by Frank Urson.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Almost Human
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Anthropology (2005)
FIVE-VOLUME SET by H. James Birx
Almost human: A journey into the world of baboons. New York: Random House. Strum, S. C., & Fedigan, L. M. (Eds.). (2000). Primate.
by Andrew Smith
The Barnum and Bailey Circus once featured a troupe of musically trained pigs described as “showing almost human intelligence and reason.” Further anecdotal evidence of pig intelligence from hunters and farmers is voluminous.
Work Author: Isaac Asimov Although writers like Eando Binder and Lester Del Rey had already written stories about benevolent, almost human robots, it would be Isaac Asimov whowould set the criteria for most future robot stories with ...
by Michael David Sollars, Arbolina Llamas Jennings
Villa's "expression was almost human," writes Guzmán. This impressionistic and highly subjective aside draws attentionto the subjective,highly opinionated natureofGuzmán's narrative, butit also underlines the brutality of the revolutionaries: If ...
by Peter Dendle
Almost Human see Shock Waves Among the Living Dead see A ...
by J. Radford Thomson
Sometimes gentle, sometimes capricious, sometimes awful, never the same for two moments together; almost human in its passions, almost spiritual in its tenderness, almost divine in its infinity, its appeal to what is immortal in us, is as distinct ...
From Alien Abductions to Zone Therapy by William F. Williams
Others looked almost human. They showed signs of heels and arches in the appropriate places. However, the tracks ranged between 40 and 50 centimeters ( 15-20 inches) in length— roughly twice the length of the average human foot— and ...
by Peter N. Stearns
experienced primarily affectively as a primordial attachment, expressing a natural, instinctive almost human need for belonging.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Almost Human
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Almost Human
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Almost human
Photo credit: Andrew*
- Almost Human
Zoo de SP, Brasil
Photo credit: Evandro Sudre
- Almost Human
Gorilla at the Bronx Zoo
Photo credit: dareppi
- Almost Human
Photo credit: Angel Xavier Viera
- Almost Human
Photo credit: Pedro Travassos
- Almost Human...
Photo credit: Brett Jordan
- Almost human face in Sawshark
Face as seen underneath a Sawshark at Universeum, Gothenburg Sweden
Photo credit: sandklef
- Almost Human Pyramid
Photo credit: Smoobs
- If you look closely the shapes seem almost human
Photo credit: badjonni
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Almost Human to see it in context!