Almost In Love
is an acrostic for ail.
On this page:
- "Almost in Love" is the 39th album by Elvis Presley, released in November 1970 on budget label RCA Camden. It was the first of several albums on the RCA Camden subsidiary whose remit was to make available in LP format tracks that had previously been available only on 45 rpm singles or EPs.
- "almost in love" is a musical single of CHEMISTRY.
- released on (10 years ago)
"Almost In Love" is 2011 comedy and romance film written and directed by Sam Neave.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Douglas Glickman & Michaela McKee
- art direction by Elizabeth J. Jones
- written by Sam Neave
- cinematography by Daniel McKeown
- edited by Sam Neave
- genres: Comedy, Romance Film, Drama
- released in (4 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Almost In Love
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David Thomson
Almost in Love (13, Sam Neave). Peggy Cummins, b. Prestatyn, Wales, 1925 As a tiny, bright-blond super- shot—as Annie Laurie Starr–in Gun Crazy (49, Joseph H. Lewis), Peggy Cummins ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Almost In Love
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Almost In Love for some fun with words!