On this page:
"Almost Peaceful" is a 2002 comedy drama film directed by Michel Deville.
- also known as Un monde presque paisible
- country: France
- language: French
- producer: Rosalinde Deville
- written by Rosalinde Deville
- based on a story by Robert Bober
- cinematography by André Diot
- edited by Andrea Sedlácková
- music by Giovanni Bottesini
- costume design by Madeline Fontaine
- genres: Romance Film, World cinema, Historical period drama, Comedy, Drama
- released in (11 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Almost Peaceful
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Embracing Biblical, Historical, Doctrinal, and Practical Theology and Biblical, Theological, and Ecclesiastical Biography from the Earliest Times to the Present Day by Johann Jakob Herzog, Albert Hauck, Samuel Macauley Jackson, Charles Colebrook Sherman, George William Gilmore
There is a wide-spread clamor for industrial and commercial reform; and the almost peaceful establishment of the new republic with its liberal program of reform demonstrates the unanimity with which the people are awaking to the need of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Almost Peaceful
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Almost Peaceful
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Almost Peaceful to learn how to say it correctly!