On this page:
- "Almost Pregnant" a.k.a. "Labor Pains" is a 2009 romantic comedy film written by Stacy Kramer and starring Lindsay Lohan, Bridgit Mendler, Luke Kirby, Chris Parnell, Cheryl Hines and Kevin Covais. The film received a television premiere on ABC Family on July 19, 2009. It was originally scheduled to be released in theatres. The film was directed by Lara Shapiro and was released on DVD and Blu-Ray on August 4 and 31 in the United States and United Kingdom, respectively.
- read more about Labor Pains
- "Almost Pregnant" is a film, directed by Michael DeLuise.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- Tanya Roberts as Linda Alderson
- John Calvin as Gordon Mallory
- Jeff Conaway as Charlie Alderson
- Joan Severance as Maureen Mallory
- Christopher Michael Moore as Ray Burns
- Dom DeLuise as Doctor Beckhard
- Angelo Tiffe as Frank Daniello
- Bruce Lurie as Guru
- Javier Sztrigler as Neighbor #2
- Steve Adell as Muscle Man
- Eric Amiel as Neighbor #1
- Carol Arthur as Saleswoman
- genre: Comedy
- tagline: A bedtime story.
- released on (22 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Almost Pregnant
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Compendium of Culinary Come-ons by Mark Douglas Hill
Celery has an almost pregnant affinity for peanuts. Contrast the cool, wet crunch of the celery with the warming fire of a spicy satay sauce, so much more seductive than houmous. Celery Crudités with Lime Satay Sauce Celery : 1⁄2 head.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Almost Pregnant
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Almost Pregnant for some fun with words!