On this page:
Definition of the noun alnus rugosa
What does alnus rugosa mean as a name of something?
- common shrub of Canada and northeastern United States having shoots scattered with rust-colored down
Phrases with Alnus rugosa
Phrases starting with Alnus rugosa:
Phrase ending with Alnus rugosa:
Other phrases containing Alnus rugosa:
- Variety Alnus Rugosa Serrulata
- Variety Alnus Rugosa Obtusifolia
- Variety Alnus Rugosa Var. Rugosa
- Variety Alnus Rugosa Var. Americana
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alnus rugosa
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Carole J. Skelly
alder Alnus rugosa [Betulaceae] alderhazel alder.
speckled alder (Alnus rugosa), sweetgale (Myrica gale), shrubby cinquefoil ( Potentilla fruticosa), or red osier dogwood (Cornus stolonifera) areoften present and makeup the associated swamp habitat. More than 260 invertebrate taxa have ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alnus rugosa
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alnus rugosa to find many related words and phrases!