On this page:
Definition of the noun Alocobisium
What does Alocobisium mean as a name of something?
Alocobisium is a genus of Syarinidae, described by Beier in 1952.
- synonym: genus Alocobisium
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Arachnida
- order: Pseudoscorpiones
- family: Syarinidae
Phrases with Alocobisium
Phrases starting with the word Alocobisium:
- Alocobisium rahmi
- Alocobisium ocellatum
- Alocobisium malaccense
- Alocobisium himalaiense
- Alocobisium solomonense
- Alocobisium philippinense
Phrase ending with the word Alocobisium:
Other phrases containing the word Alocobisium:
- species Alocobisium rahmi
- species Alocobisium ocellatum
- species Alocobisium malaccense
- species Alocobisium himalaiense
- species Alocobisium solomonense
- species Alocobisium philippinense
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alocobisium
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1O1C3O1B3I1S1I1U1M3
The value of this 11-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alocobisium to find many related words and phrases!