On this page:
- Definition of the noun aloha
- Other definitions of aloha
- Phrases with Aloha
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aloha
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aloha
- Photos about Aloha
- Videos about Aloha
- Sign language
- Quotes about Aloha
- Scrabble value of A1L1O1H4A1
- Anagrams of ALOHA
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun aloha
What does aloha mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: alohas
- an acknowledgment that can be used to say hello or goodbye (aloha is Hawaiian and ciao is Italian)
Other definitions of aloha
What does aloha also mean?
Aloha is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Washington County, Oregon, United States. By road it is 10.9 miles west of downtown Portland. As of the 2010 Census, the population was 49,425. Fire protection and EMS services are provided through Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue.
Who is Aloha?
Aloha a.k.a. Ali Sotto is an actress.
- read more about Ali Sotto (actress)
- Aloha is a musical group.
- genres: Independent music, Indie rock
- albums: "The Great Communicators, the Interpreters, the Nonbelievers", "That's Your Fire", "Here Comes Everyone", "Some Echoes", "Daytrotter Session", "Boys in the Bathtub", "Light Works", "Sugar", "Home Acres"
- official website: www.polyvinylrecords.com
- Aloha a.k.a. Hawaii was a heavy metal band formed in 1981 by former Deuce guitarist Marty Friedman, originally called Vixen. Vixen recorded several demos and appeared on the U.S. Metal Vol. II compilation before releasing the Made In Hawaii EP posthumously in 1983. Another early recording appeared on Metal Massacre II under the name Aloha, with Lisa Ruiz taking over lead vocals from Kim La Chance.
- read more about Hawaii
Aloha a.k.a. Aloha Airlines was an American airline headquartered in Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, operating from a hub at Honolulu International Airport. Operations began on July 26, 1946, and ceased on March 31, 2008.
- also known as 阿罗哈航空
- "Aloha": "'Aloha'" is the second single to Fat Joe's album Jealous Ones Still Envy 2. It features Pleasure P and Rico Love.
- "Aloha": Island In The Sun is the third studio album by Malibu, California rapper Shwayze and Cisco Adler.The album was first announced on May 20, 2011 with an initial release date slated for August 16, 2011. The album was later delayed before ultimately being released on September 13, 2011.
- "Aloha" is the second album by Todd Smith under the moniker El-Creepo! It was released on November 13, 2012.
- "Aloha" è un album del gruppo italiano dei Pooh, pubblicato nel 1984 dalla casa discografica CGD.
- released in (31 years ago)
- "Aloha" is a music album.
- artist: Doc Hopper
- released in (22 years ago)
- "Aloha" a.k.a. "Aloha!" is a musical album of Paco Loco Trío.
- released in (6 years ago)
- "Aloha" is a musical EP of Your Youth.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "Aloha" is a musical album of The Red Fox Tails.
- released on
- "Aloha" is a musical EP of Diarrhea Planet.
- "Aloha" is a musical album of The King Sisters.
"Aloha" is a 2003 short story written by Ken Wharton.
- released in (12 years ago)
- award: - Nebula Award for Best Short Story nomination for Ken Wharton
- Aloha in the Hawaiian language means affection, peace, compassion and mercy. Since the middle of the 19th century, it also has come to be used as an English greeting to say goodbye and hello. "Aloha" is also included in the state nickname of Hawaii, the "Aloha State".
- Aloha is a tiny impact crater on the Moon, that lies to the northwest of the Montes Agricola ridge, on the Oceanus Procellarum. It is located near the faint terminus of a ray that crosses the mare from the southeast, originating at the crater Glushko.
- also known as آلوها
- Aloha a.k.a. Aloha! is a 2009 Danish comedy talk show created by Casper Christensen.
- Aloha is a product line.
- also known as Milk Chocolate Aloha
- official website: https://mrs.cavanaughchocolate.com/product/aloha
Phrases with Aloha
Phrases starting with the word Aloha:
- Aloha ohiae
- Aloha Prawn
- aloha state
- Aloha lehuae
- Aloha Ipomeae
- Aloha swezeyi
- Aloha ipomoeae
- Aloha lycurgus
- Aloha manicola
- Aloha pacifica
- Aloha dubautiae
- Aloha Grenadier
- Aloha kaalensis
- Aloha kirkaldyi
- Aloha naniicola
- Aloha oceanides
- Aloha (Leialoha)
Phrases ending with the word Aloha:
View more phrases with the word Aloha in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aloha
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Amazing Grace (2008)
The Nine Principles of Living in Natural Magic : a Galactic Cliff-hanger by David Wolfe, Nick Good
ALOHA. ALOHA is the pure joy...
ALOHA is what you feel when you step off that plane that just landed in Hawaii. It is that greeting, that...
Aloha Around the World (1922)
by Karl Max Vogel
Aloha is an extremely luxurious boat accomplished with play rooms and bedrooms named after its color. Osaka Asabi Shimbun, Dec. 11, Ig2I. Extremely Adventurous Round World Sight Seeing. The great scheme of Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Curtiss ...
by Wendy Lautner
Lake Aloha is a massive, shallow lake dotted with hundreds of smooth, barren, granite islands. Once known as Medley Lakes, Lake Aloha is a reservoir that supplies water to the Eldorado irrigation system. To thoroughly make the most of your ...
The word aloha means ______ like. ______ pretty. ______ love. 3. Volcanoes make Hawaii's ______ islands. ______ weather. ______ oceans. 4. Saying aloha is a way to ...
by Susan Gregg
Aloha is a word that means “hello and welcome"; it is filled with a feeling of loving respect. Aloha refers to a way of being that is open-hearted, loving, and giving. Huna believes that one of the most important things is the individual's initiative to ...
Amherst Graduates' Quarterly (1921)
The trip was made mostly by sail — the Aloha is a sailing yacht, but equipped with auxiliary engines. 1890 George C. Coit, Esq., Secretary, 6 Beacon St., Boston, Mass. Frank Emerson Dunbar, prominent lawyer, identified with numerous ...
Embedded Systems Design and Verification by Richard Zurawski
ALOHA is a primitive random access MAC protocol with primary strength in its simplicity. However, due to the simplicity it is not very efficient and predictable, hence not suitable for real-time communications. 18.104.22.168 CSMA Improving the ...
by Joseph John Freeman, David Johns
Preexistent, a, misy taloha, ary ato a loha. Preface, s. ventin-teny, vaky sarona. Preface, v. n. milaza aloha, mama- k y sarona. Prefacer, «. mpiventy teny, mpama - ky sarona. [sarona. Prefatory, a. malaza aloha, mamaky Prefect, s. mpanapaka.
The Encyclopedia of Surfing (2005)
by Matt Warshaw
aloha shirt Casual short-sleeve print shirt, ...
by Carolyn Watters
ALOHA a technique for contention control in a broadcasting network, such as packet radio or satellite networks, in which several stations have simultaneous access to the transmission medium. Any station can send a message (or ...
by NA NA
ALOHA A remote access computer system, developed as part of the PEACESAT ( q.v.) programme. Interactive computer users and remote access input-output devices are linked by means of a communications satellite. The main computer is at ...
Volume 37 - Supplement 22: Artificial Intelligence and Object-Oriented Technologies to Searching: An Algorithmic Tour by Allen Kent, James G. Williams
• Slotted Aloha: Alternatively, the slotted Aloha ...
Dictionary of it Terms (2009)
Aloha: Aloha, also called the Aloha method, refers to a simple communications scheme in which each source (transmitter) in a network sends data whenever there is a frame to send. If the frame successfully reaches the destination ( receiver), ...
by Mrinal Talukdar
Aloha (Aloha method) Aloha refers to a simple communications scheme in which each source (transmitter) in a network sends data whenever there is a frame to send. If the frame successfully reaches the destination (receiver), the next frame is ...
by Ray Horak
Aloha From the Hawaiian aloha, meaning hello and goodbye.Also known as pure Aloha.A protocol developed at the University of Hawaii in the early 1970s as a contention management mechanism for use in ...
Volume 1 - Access Charges in the U.S.A. to Basics of Digital Communications by Fritz E. Froehlich, Allen Kent
ALOHA technique (6). Under a pure ALOHA mode of operation, packets were sent by the user nodes to the MENEHUNE in a completely unsynchronized manner— when a node was idle it used none of the channel. Each full packet of 704 bits ...
by Maurice Schwartz
aloha.net Private consultant, with local and international experience, specializing in coastal and marine resources management, planning, research, and education. Marine and Coastal Solutions International P.O. Box 1206 Kailua 96734 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aloha
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aloha
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: fra.ps
from the balcony RIM...
These Kona waters are full of green sea turtles.
Photo credit: jurvetson
The semantics of "aloha" work particularly well here...
Photo credit: quinn.anya
Aloha Tower at Honolulu Harbor, Oahu.
Photo credit: halfthinkery
- ~ Aloha ~
Photo credit: Nico Time
Welcome to Hawaii!!
Photo credit: torus
- Aloha Friday!!
Friday morning sunrise over Seven Seas Lagoon and Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
Photo credit: Thanks for over 2 million views!!
Aloha from the Bahooka located in Rosemead, California.
Photo credit: Sam Howzit
- A little Aloha! (Explored)
Here in Hawaii "Aloha Shirts" are considered semi-formal wear and normally worn on Fridays or semi-formal occasions. Typically made of lightweight textiles such as linen or silk, and featuring colorful floral patterns they are a great way to look professional while keeping your cool! fineartamerica.com/profiles/1-jason-jacobs.html
Photo credit: jijake1977
- View from Aloha Tower
Facing west towards some of the bigger ships in the harbor.
Photo credit: jdnx
Photo credit: Manchester Library
- Aloha breeze
air from Hawaii to all the world!
Photo credit: jrsnchzhrs
- Aloha Statues
Aloha statues in an antique shop.
Photo credit: Sam Howzit
- Enter Aloha!
Photo credit: henribergius
Photo credit: KkleinRN
- Aloha man
Photo credit: henribergius
- In Aloha, OR
Photo credit: henribergius
Just a little (foot) wave from the beautiful Hawaii :)
Photo credit: Leda Carter
- Aloha bbq
Photo credit: henribergius
- Aloha Tower
Photo credit: jdnx
View more pictures about Aloha Paradise.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Aloha
Click on an item to play that video:
- The Meaning behind the Spirit of Aloha
- The Meaning of ALOHA
Ondyena is an incarnated elf-mermaid, as well as a Doctor of Heilkunst and Homeopathy (DHHP), Certified Angel Therapy Practitioner (ATP), Soul Alchemist ...
- The Meaning of Aloha
- The meaning of aloha
Aloha is a way of life ... filled with love, gratitude and giving.
- Treasured Memories of Hawaii: "The Meaning of Aloha"
From a sermon given over 50 years ago, the words of Rev. Dr. Abraham K. Akaka eloquently give us the meaning of "Aloha". Recorded at the historic Kawaiahao ...
- The Definition of Aloha
What does Aloha mean? The Skinny Hawaiians teach you what the many definitions of Aloha are. For more...
- The meaning of ALOHA
Cultural guide in Kona, Hawaii, explains the meaning of the letters in the word "aloha" - hello.
- Aloha Meaning
Video shows what aloha means. hello. goodbye. aloha pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary dictionary. aloha meaning. Powered by ...
- 2014 Aloha Festivals Royal Court: The Meaning of the Pageantry
Blaine Kia explains the significance of the Royal Court Investiture Ceremony.
- Capturing the meaning of Aloha
What does Aloha mean to you? You can enter the Capturing Aloha Video Contest for a chance to win one year of free gas.
- Tobster's Aloha Summer Modded Survival- An Explanation of the Mods
- Meaning of Aloha
Edgar Clarke talks about Aloha and working together in the garden.
- Aloha ESL Summer Program 2008
The ESL program at Brigham Young University-Hawaii is for the Asian Pacific students for over a century. It is an excellent learning English Program. The ESL ...
View more videos about Aloha State.
See also the pronunciation examples of Aloha!
Sign language worship dance in Aloha style
Quotes about Aloha
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'aloha"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of A1L1O1H4A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALOHA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Aloha!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aloha to see it in context!