On this page:
Definition of the noun Alomasoma
What does Alomasoma mean as a name of something?
Alomasoma is a genus of Bonelliidae, described by Zenkevitch in 1958.
- synonym: genus Alomasoma
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Echiura
- family: Bonelliidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Alomasoma
Phrases starting with the word Alomasoma:
- Alomasoma lanai
- Alomasoma belyaevi
- Alomasoma Paradolum
- Alomasoma chaetiferum
- Alomasoma Eddystonense
- Alomasoma nordpacificum
- Alomasoma rhynchollulus
Phrase ending with the word Alomasoma:
Other phrases containing the word Alomasoma:
- species Alomasoma lanai
- species Alomasoma belyaevi
- species Alomasoma chaetiferum
- species Alomasoma nordpacificum
- species Alomasoma rhynchollulus
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alomasoma
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1O1M3A1S1O1M3A1
The value of this 9-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALOMASOMA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alomasoma!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alomasoma to find many related words and phrases!