Alone with You
On this page:
- "Alone with You" is a song written by Shane McAnally, Catt Gravitt and J. T. Harding, and recorded by American country music artist Jake Owen. It is the eighth single of his career, and was released in October 2011 as the second single from his album Barefoot Blue Jean Night.
- "Alone with You" was the third and last single to be lifted from Scottish band Texas' Mothers Heaven album. It fared better than the previous five singles and returned the band to the UK Singles Chart top 40, reaching #32. This was the first time since their debut single "I Don't Want a Lover" in 1989 and may well have been helped by the fact that the main CD single contained both "I Don't Want a Lover" and two previous singles.
- "Alone with You" is a song by American singer Tevin Campbell. The hit song is Tevin's sixth single off his debut album T.E.V.I.N. and second to reach number one on the R&B charts where it stayed for one week. The song didn't chart as well on the Billboard Hot 100 peaking at #72.
- "Alone With You" is a composition.
- music by Deadmau5
- "Alone With You" is a 2008 single album by deadmau5.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Alone With You" is a 1992 single album by Texas.
- released in (23 years ago)
- "Alone With You" is a musical album of Rigmor Gustafsson.
- released on (7 years ago)
"Alone with You" is a 2013 drama film written by Leonardo Siciliano and directed by Alberto Lecchi.
- also known as Sola Contigo, Alone With Yourself
- countries: Argentina, Spain
- language: Spanish Language
- producers: Damián Beker, Nicolás Broens, Jordi Mir Vidal
- executive producer: Gabriel Pastore
- production design by María Clara Notari
- written by Alberto Lecchi & Leonardo Siciliano
- cinematography by Frederico Rivares
- edited by Natacha Valerga
- music by Carles Pedragosa
- genres: Drama, Thriller
- released on
Alone with You is a song written by Jackie DeShannon and performed by Brenda Lee. The song reached #8 on the adult contemporary chart and #48 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1964. It also reached #32 in Canada.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alone with You
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mark A. Robinson
Jack Haley, Gloria Stuart, Phyllis Brooks, Helen Westley, Slim Summerville, Bill Robinson, Raymond Scott Songs: “Parade of the Wooden Soldiers,” “An Old Straw Hat,” “The Toy Trumpet,” “Alone with You,” “Happy Ending,” “You've Gotta Eat ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alone with You
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alone with You
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alone with You to see it in context!