Along Came Jones
On this page:
"Along Came Jones" is a 1945 Western comedy film starring Gary Cooper, Loretta Young, William Demarest, and Dan Duryea, in which Cooper mercilessly spoofs his own slow-talking cowboy persona. The movie was adapted by Nunnally Johnson from the novel Useless Cowboy by Alan Le May, and directed by Stuart Heisler.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- art direction by Wiard Ihnen
- written by Nunnally Johnson
- cinematography by Milton R. Krasner
- music by Arthur Lange
- costume design by Walter Plunkett
- set decoration by Julia Heron
- locations: Nogales, Tucson
- genres: Western, Action Film, Action/Adventure, Comedy Western, Comedy
- released on (69 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Along Came Jones
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Stanley Newman, Daniel Stark
4 came Along Came Jones ( 1945 film): 5 oater cast: Gary Cooper, William Demarest, Loretta Young director: Stuart Heisler Along Came Jones (1959 song) artist: Coasters Along Comes Mary.
by James Stuart Olson
During the next three years, the Coasters had four more top- ten hits — "Yakety Yak," "Charlie Brown," "Along Came Jones," and "Poison Ivy" — and became the most popular black rock-and-roll group in the country. Although they remained ...
by Mitch Rosalsky
Atco 6141 Along Came Jones/That Is Rock & Roll (1959) Atco ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Along Came Jones
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Along Came Jones for some fun with words!