Along the Roadside
On this page:
"Along the Roadside" is a 2014 American comedy-drama film written and directed by Zoran Lisinac. His award-winning debut film stars Iman Crosson, Angelina Häntsch, Michael Madsen, Lazar Ristovski and Daniel Grozdich.
- also known as Pored Puta
- countries: United States of America, Serbia
- languages: English Language, Serbian language
- producer: Vladimir Lisinac
- executive producer: Vladimir Lisinac
- production design by Christopher Tod
- written by Zoran Lisinac
- Michael Madsen as Jerry
- Greg Collins as Traffic Cop
- Alejandro Patino as Regis
- Lazar Ristovski as Milutin
- Iman Crosson as Varnie
- Sheldon Bailey as MC Shit
- Vickilyn Reynolds as April
- Brock Baker as Cock Blocker
- Jessica Lizama as Party Girl
- Gloria Shuri Nava as Nora
- Rhomeyn Johnson as Cousin Cliff
- Angelina Häntsch as Nena
- Rawn Erickson as Accordion Player
- Daniel Grozdich as Mitts
- Tony Baker as Douglas
- casting by Gilla Pallmann
- cinematography by John Honoré
- edited by Brett Sorem
- music by Cole Bonner
- costume design by Brigitta Romanov
- genres: Comedy, Romance Film, Music
- released on
- official website: www.metakwon.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Along the Roadside
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Encyclopedia of Cultural Traditions by Maria Herrera-Sobek
Descansos are found placed along the roadside on either rural or major urban thoroughfares from Texas to California. In the twenty-first century, these handmade memorials are increasingly found in states as far north as Delaware and ...
An Encyclopedia by Russell M. Lawson, Benjamin A. Lawson
Along the way, they spend nights along the roadside or at the makeshift camps— Hoovervilles—of other desperate migrants and Okies. Here they find camaraderie among the poor. The anticipation and fear along the road builds to a climax, ...
An Encyclopedia of Culture and Society by Toyin Falola Ph.D., Daniel Jean-Jacques
Whether in the rural or urban areas, these markets are the heartbeat of the area with people milling through them for the day's goods, while buses and taxis honk and yell for customers along the roadside. Each ethnolinguistic group has ...
by Popular encyclopedia
The apple orchards of the western counties are very productive, and extend along the roadside in an unbroken line for 30 miles. Apples and cider are annually exported, and the domestic supply is cheap and abundant. Cattle and sheep are ...
by Stephen Sennott
In all, Art Deco architecture was both modern and popular, and although associated with known designers and stylists, some of its most ubiquitous forms are anonymous and found along the roadside. ROBERT M. CRAIG See also Bauhaus; ...
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1882)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, and General Literature by Thomas Spencer Baynes
“Maui," along stone wall, several feet wide, running along the roadside, covered with loose stones deposited by the passers-by, ir.~ scribed with the prayer or ejaculation, " Om maul padmc hem. ” 5 “ Ch'hordten," the monumental tomb of a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Along the Roadside
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Along the Roadside
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Along the Roadside
Photo credit: faungg's photos
- Along the roadside
Photo credit: Rhian vK
- Along the Roadside They Grow
Wildflowers grow in the Springtime
Photo credit: Jim Bauer
- House along the roadside
Bricks (sometimes stones), add paint (blue if at all possible), tile roof and you have a home.
Photo credit: Carol Mitchell
- Joshua Trees along the roadside
Photo credit: stereogab
- Wares along the roadside (Tibet)
Photo credit: Greg Walters
- Weeping willows along the roadside
Photo credit: Sharon Stevens OXYYC
- Trees along the roadside near Jasper, Alabama
Photo credit: Haydn Blackey
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Along the Roadside to see it in context!