On this page:
Definition of the noun Alonopsis
What does Alonopsis mean as a name of something?
Alonopsis is a genus of Chydoridae, described by G. O. Sars in 1862.
- synonym: genus Alonopsis
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Branchiopoda
- order: Diplostraca
- family: Chydoridae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Alonopsis is a genus of Chydoridae.
Phrases with Alonopsis
Phrases starting with the word Alonopsis:
Phrase ending with the word Alonopsis:
Other phrases containing the word Alonopsis:
- species Alonopsis aureola
- species Alonopsis elongata
- species Alonopsis americana
- species Alonopsis fitzpatricki
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alonopsis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1O1N1O1P3S1I1S1
The value of this 9-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alonopsis to find many related words and phrases!