On this page:
- Phrases with Alonzo
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alonzo
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alonzo
- Photos about Alonzo
- Video about Alonzo
- Quotes about Alonzo
- Scrabble value of A1L1O1N1Z10O1
- Anagrams of ALONZO
- Share this page
Who is Alonzo?
Alonzo: Kassimou D'Jae, better known by his stage name Alonzo, is a French rapper and singer of Comorian descent who is signed to Def Jam France.
- also known as Kassim Djae, Segnor Alonzo
- born on (33 years ago) in Marseille
- nationality: France
- member of musical group Psy 4 de la Rime
- genres: Hip Hop, Hip hop music
- read more about Alonzo (singer)
- Alonzo a.k.a. Alonzo Harris: Alonzo is a fictional character from the 2001 police drama film Training Day.
- read more about Alonzo Harris
- Alonzo is a fictional character appearing in the films 101 Dalmatians and 102 Dalmatians.
- Alonzo is a fictional character from the 1950 film Borderline.
- Alonzo is a fictional character from the 2013 film 1982.
- Alonzo is a fictional character from the 1992 film Little Heroes.
- Alonzo is a fictional character from the 2012 film Premium Rush.
- Alonzo is a fictional character from the 1984 film "American Playhouse" Solomon Northup's Odyssey.
- Alonzo is a fictional character from the 1996 film High School High.
- Alonzo is a fictional character from the 2000 film The Playaz Court.
- Alonzo a.k.a. Alonzo the Armless is a fictional character from the 1927 film The Unknown.
- read more about Alonzo the Armless
"Alonzo" is a book by John Home.
- also known as "Alonzo a tragedy in five acts: as performed at the Theatre-Royal, in Drury-Lane"
"Alonzo" is a composition.
- music by Lonnie Hewitt
Alonzo a.k.a. Alonzo, Kentucky: Alonzo is an unincorporated community in Allen County, Kentucky, United States.
- read more about Alonzo, Kentucky
- Alonzo is a character in T. S. Eliot's Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats and Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical Cats. His name is mentioned first in the "Naming of Cats". His actor sometimes doubles as the Great Rumpus Cat, depending on the production.
- Alonzo is a website.
- official website: stateofillinois.us/people/Alonzo
Phrases with Alonzo
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alonzo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
What the Rest of America Can Learn from Northern Manhattan by Allan Formicola, Lourdes Hernandez-Cordero
Alonzo is a Health Education Specialist with ...
Alonzo is a nuisance, one of those men we past in the street. One of those men, who bid for our change: and will challenge our morality if we refuse to hand it over. Alonzo carries the smell of things gone wrong and in the sweltering heat of this ...
Assessing Science Learning (2008)
Perspectives from Research and Practice by Janet Coffey, Rowena Douglas, Carole Stearns
Alonzo is an assistant professor in the Department of Teaching and Learning, College of Education, University of Iowa. Olga Amaral is associate dean, San Diego State University, Imperial Valley Campus. Ruth Anderson is an ...
by Editorial Staff, State History Publications, LLC
Alonzo was the son of Lorenzo Carter, the first permanent settler at the mouth of the Cuyahoga River which was to become...
Columbus' Dictionary (1992)
by Mary L. Eckhart
61--Pinz6n, Martin Alonzo Pinzdn, Martin Alonzo: Martin Alonzo Pinzon was a rich, well known citizen of Palos who was interested in the Enterprise of the Indies. Columbus asked Pinzon to be the captain of the Pinta. After Pinzon accepted, it ...
The London encyclopaedia, or, Universal dictionary of science, art, literature, and practical mechanics, by the orig. ed. of the Encyclopaedia metropolitana [T. Curtis]. (1839)
by Thomas Curtis (of Grove house sch, Islington)
The young Ling Alonzo Henry was a child not above thirteen years of age, and reputed of no very sound constitution in body or mind ; the regency was vested in the queen dowager, a Castilian; the nation ...
An Encyclopedia by Huping Ling, Allan W. Austin
For instance, Chatterjea heads the Ananya Dance Theatre and Marie Alonzo established Marie Alonzo Dance ...
A dictionary of the drama (1904)
a guide to the plays, playwrights, players, and playhouses of the United Kingdom and America, from the earliest times to the present. vol. 1. A-G. by William Davenport Adams
ALMYNA 44 ALONZO THE BEAVE New York, with Miss Maud Granger as the heroine, Avitie. The life which Is almost sacrificed is that of Jules, who is falsely accused of murder. Almyna; or, The Arabian Vow. A tragedy by Mrs. Manley (o.t>.
by Newton Bateman, Paul Selby
Alonzo Harvey. Alonzo Harvey. Alonzo Harvey ,C.W. Hunt(6) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alonzo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alonzo
Click on an item to view that photo:
Some neat building.
Photo credit: Seth W.
- FERRARI 599 ALONZO EDITION
FERRARI 599 ALONZO EDITION
Photo credit: Eddy Clio
- Alonzo and Louisa Rudd Spaulding
Alonzo Spaulding (1821-1881)
Louisa Rudd Spaulding (1822-1862)
Parents of Charles Arthur Spaulding, father of Ruth Spaulding North, mother of Julia Spaulding North Breck
Photo credit: judy_breck
- Alonzo Barajas
Alonzo Barajas, Forestry Technician (Fire) for the BLM-California, Palm Springs Field Office served four years in the U.S. Navy as a Aviation Electricians Mate.
Photo credit: mypubliclands
- Alonzo Futilio
Photo credit: TheoJunior
- Alonzo Gonzalez
Dayton @ Lansing 04232013
Photo credit: mwlguide
- Luis Alonzo
Photo credit: Celi1020
- Cristian Gonzalez Alonzo
Photo credit: Glen.Meye
- Playa san Alonzo
Photo credit: mothabox
- Alonzo F. Thompson
Company A, 143rd Illinois Infantry
According to his tombstone request he died April 18, 1919.
Pratt Daily Tribune, Wednesday, April 23, 1919, Pg. 4
Alonzo Thompson was born Oct. 13, 1846, in Coles county, Illinois. His age was 72 years, 6 months and 5 days at the time of his death, April 18, 1919.
In early childhood he united with the Baptist church, and continued in this faith.
During the closing days of the Civil War he enlisted in the 143rd Illinois Volunteer Infantry.
He was married Oct. 13, 1866, to Rebecca Perry, of Morgan county, Indiana. When death separated them in this life on earth they had been married 52 years, 6 months and 15 days. Two years ago they celebrated their golden wedding anniversary.
Two daughters and five sons were born to them. The daughter died in early childhood. One son, Joseph Thompson, is believed to have perished in the San Francisco disaster in 1906. The other four sons are living: M. D. Thompson, Butte, Mont.; E. D. Thompson, Rochester, Ohio; A. R. Thompson, Joliet, Ill. Only one sister is living, Mrs. Mary E. Kite, Casey, Ill.
Alonzo Thompson and his family lived in Coles county, Ill., until 1887. Since then they lived at Colony, Kansas, until 1907; after that at Pratt, Kansas.
Photo credit: jajacks62
- Alonzo Voorhees
Company B, 1st Regiment, US Sharpshooters
Photo credit: jajacks62
Video about Alonzo
Video shows what Alonzo means. , variant of Alfonso.. Alonzo Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say Alonzo. Powered by MaryTTS ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Alonzo!
Quotes about Alonzo
Scrabble value of A1L1O1N1Z10O1
The value of this 6-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALONZO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alonzo!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alonzo to see it in context!