Alonzo B. Cornell
is an acrostic for abc.
On this page:
Who is Alonzo B. Cornell?
Alonzo B. Cornell: Alonzo Barton Cornell was a New York politician and businessman who served as 27th Governor of New York from 1880 to 1882.
- also known as Alonzo Cornell
- born on (183 years ago) in Ithaca, child of Ezra Cornell
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Quakers
- profession: Entrepreneur, businessperson, politician
- died on (111 years ago) in Ithaca
- written work: ""True and firm.""
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alonzo B. Cornell
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopedia Americana (1904)
by Frederick Converse Beach, George Edwin Rines
Alonzo B. Cornell, Republican, was the successful candidate. But for several years the Republican party, although ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alonzo B. Cornell
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: