On this page:
Definition of the noun Aloo Chaat
What does Aloo Chaat mean as a name of something?
- a dish of diced potatoes spiced with chilli, cumin, chaat masala, chutney and coriander
"Aloo Chaat" is a Bollywood romantic comedy starring Aftab Shivdasani, Aamna Sharif, Linda Arsenio, Kulbhushan Kharbanda, Sanjai Mishra, and Manoj Pahwa. The film is directed by Robbie Grewal, whose previous work includes films like Samay: When Time Strikes and MP3 - Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar.
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- director: Robby Grewal
- producers: A.P. Parigi, Gary S., Anuj Saxena
- executive producer: Himadri Ghosh
- written by Robby Grewal, Syed Gulrez, Vipin Mishra, Divya Nidhi Sharma, Xulfi
- based on a story by Divya Nidhi Sharma
- Kulbhushan Kharbanda as Purshottam
- Aftab Shivdasani as Nikhil
- Linda Arsenio as Nikki Abbot
- Aamna Sharif as Aamna
- Manoj Pahwa as Hakeem Tarachand
- Lalit Parashar as Pandit
- Dolly Ahluwalia as Purshotam's mom
- Sanjay Mishra as Chhadami
- Meenakshi as Seeto
- Chandan Anand as Sukkha
- Brijendra Kala
- Pushtiie Shakti
- Kailash Soni
- casting by Jogi
- cinematography by Sanjay Kapoor
- edited by Aarif Sheikh
- music by Syed Gulrez, Vipin Mishra, Xulfi
- genres: Musical, Musical comedy, Comedy, Romantic comedy, Romance Film, Drama, Bollywood, World cinema, Musical Drama
- released on (6 years ago)
- official website: www.pvrpictures.com/movies/movie-details/Aloo-Chaat
Printed books with definitions for Aloo Chaat
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Little Taste of India (2003)
by Priya Wickramasinghe, Carol Selva Rajah
Aloo chaat is a tangy Indian potato salad, and chole chaat, spicy chickpeas, is at its most delicious served over fried potato cakes. Pan/ pun's, or got gappas, hold a special place in Indian affections, tingling mouthfuls of potato, chickpeas and ...
Food of India (2005)
by Priya Wickramasinghe, Jason Lowe, Carol Selva Rajah
ALOO CHAAT IS A SAVOURY SNACK THAT CAN BE SERVED AS A ...
World Kitchen India (2010)
by Murdoch Books Pty Limited, Murdoch Books Test Kitchen
aloo chaat is a savoury snack that can be served. Chucumber 1 red onion, finely chopped 2 small cucumbers, about 200 g (7 oz), finely chopped 100 g (4 oz) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aloo Chaat
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aloo Chaat
If you need images about Aloo Chaat for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video about Aloo Chaat
Aloo chaat Meaning
Video shows what aloo chaat means. a dish of diced potatoes spiced with chilli, cumin, chaat masala, chutney and coriander. Aloo chaat Meaning. How to ...
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aloo Chaat for some fun with words!