On this page:
Who is Alpha Blondy?
Alpha Blondy born Seydou Koné in Dimbokro, Côte d'Ivoire is a reggae singer and international recording artist. Many of his songs are politically motivated, and are mainly sung in his native language of Dioula, French and in English, though he occasionally uses other languages, for example, Arabic or Hebrew.
- also known as Alpha Blondy & The Solar System, Alpha Blondy and The Wailers, Seydou Koné
- born on (63 years ago) in Dimbokro
- nationality: United States of America
- religion: Islam
- education: Hunter College
- profession: Singer, songwriter
- genres: Reggae, Rhythm and blues
- albums: "Apartheid Is Nazism", "Masada", "Akwaba, the Very Best of Alpha Blondy", "Alpha Blondy - The Best", "Cocody Rock!!!", "Dieu", "Elohim", "Grand Bassan Zion Rock", "Jérusalem", "L'essentiel", "Live Au Zenith (Paris)", "Merci", "Radical Roots From the Emperor of African Reggae", "Rasta Poué", "Revolution", "S.O.S. Guerres Tribales", "The Prophets", "The Very Best of Alpha Blondy", "Yitzhak Rabin", "Paris Bercy", "The Best of Alpha Blondy", "Grand Bassam Zion Rock", "Jah Victory", "I Love Paris", "Sweet Fanta Diallo", "Journaliste en danger", "Rasta Bourgeois", "Mystic Power", "Jah Glory", "Vision", "Best of Alpha Blondy"
- official website: www.alphablondy.info
Printed books with definitions for Alpha Blondy
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Who Is Allah? (2015)
by Bruce B. Lawrence
But first, above Alpha Blondy Alpha Blondy is a reggae singer and international 4 Introduction.
African Names (1993)
Names from the African Continent for Children and Adults by Julia Stewart
" Alpha Blondy is an African-style ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alpha Blondy
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alpha Blondy
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alpha Blondy for some fun with words!