On this page:
Who is Alpheus Hyatt?
Alpheus Hyatt was an American zoologist and palaeontologist.
- born on (177 years ago) in Washington, D.C.
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Harvard University
- parent of Anna Hyatt Huntington
- died on (113 years ago) in Cambridge
- written works: "Biological relations of the Jurassic ammonites", "Cycle in the life of the individual (ontogeny) and in the evolution of its own group (phylogeny)", "Genesis of the Arietidae", "Phylogeny of an acquired characteristic"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alpheus Hyatt
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Early Boston Years, 1882–1890 by Frederick Law Olmsted, Charles E. Beveridge, Ethan Carr
The letter to Alpheus Hyatt is a continuation of Olmsted's discussion with members of the Boston Natural History Society about placing zoological gardens and aquariums in Boston's parks. The two letters to Waldo Hutchins are in response to ...
by Ronald Story
It seems like Alpheus Hyatt writ large; life as a whole falls into senescence as ...
by T.J. Carty
William Simonds AINSBURY, RAY Alpheus Hyatt Verrill AINSLEIGH, NOEL Edith Lister AINSLIE, ARTHUR Arthur Wellesley Pain AINSLIE, HERBERT Edward Maitland AINSWORTH, HARRIET Violet Elizabeth Cadell AINSWORTH, OLIVER ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alpheus Hyatt
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Alpheus Hyatt
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Alpheus Hyatt"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alpheus Hyatt to find many related words and phrases!