On this page:
Definition of the noun Alpheus paracrinitus
What does Alpheus paracrinitus mean as a name of something?
Alpheus paracrinitus is a species of Alpheus, described by Miers in 1881.
- synonyms: species Alpheus paracrinitus / Alpheus ascensionis / species Alpheus ascensionis / Alpheus paracrinitus bengalensis / variety Alpheus paracrinitus bengalensis / Crangon togatus / species Crangon togatus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Malacostraca
- order: Decapoda
- family: Alpheidae
- genus: Alpheus
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Alpheus paracrinitus is a species of Alpheus.
Phrases with Alpheus paracrinitus
- Alpheus Paracrinitus Bengalensis
- Variety Alpheus Paracrinitus Bengalensis
- Species Alpheus Paracrinitus
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alpheus paracrinitus
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Alpheus paracrinitus This little shrimp disables prey in a remarkable way. It has a special claw that can snap shut with such speed and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alpheus paracrinitus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alpheus paracrinitus to find many related words and phrases!