On this page:
- Alphonse a.k.a. Alphonse Daudet was a French novelist. He was the father of writers Léon Daudet and Lucien Daudet.
- read more about Alphonse Daudet (novelist)
- Alphonse a.k.a. Kódjo Kassé Alphonse: Alphonse is a soccer player.
- read more about Kódjo Kassé Alphonse
There are other people with in their name, like Alphonse Roy, Alphonse Six, Jan Alphonse, Alphonse Beni, Alphonse Juin, Andy Alphonse, Alphonse Alley, Alphonse Balat, Alphonse Baugé, Alphonse Berns and many others.
- Alphonse is a fictional character from the 1992 film All Ladies Do It.
- Alphonse is a fictional character in the 2012 film Camille Rewinds.
- Alphonse is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Ducks' Migration.
- Alphonse is a fictional character from the 1957 film Gates of Paris.
- Alphonse is a fictional character from the 1973 film Day for Night.
- Alphonse is a fictional character from the 2012 film Cobra.
- Alphonse is a fictional character from the book Lullabies for Little Criminals.
- Alphonse is a fictional character from the 2009 film King Conqueror.
- Alphonse is a fictional character from the 2002 film The 4th Tenor.
- Alphonse is a fictional character from the 1995 film Heat.
- Alphonse is a fictional character from the 1965 film Do Not Disturb.
"Alphonse" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Lynda Lemay
Phrases with Alphonse
Phrases starting with the word Alphonse:
Other phrases containing the word Alphonse:
- Bambusa Alphonse-Karrii
- Bambusa Nana Alphonse-Karrii
- Species Bambusa Alphonse-Karrii
- Form Bambusa Nana Alphonse-Karrii
- Variety Bambusa Nana Alphonse-Karrii
- comte donatien alphonse francois de sade
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alphonse
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Almost a Bride (2005)
by Jane Feather
” “Monsieur Alphonse is a genius in the kitchen, sir," Arabella said .
by Elizabeth Webber, Mike Feinsilber
Alphonse and Gaston 12 level, and not enough to the realities of civic leadership. It's too bad. And an example of alpha applied to something other than a male, by Amy Finnerty in the New York Times Magazine, November 15, 1998: A pretty ...
Encyclopaedia Britannica (1823)
Or, A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, and Miscellaneous Literature, Enlarged and Improved
Alphonse VIII. Alphonse III. "34 . . Ramiro II. Garcías V. М37...
by Roy Armes
Kobhio, Jean-Pierre Bekolo, Alphonse Béni, Urbain Dia Mokouri, Jean-Pierre Dikongue- Pipa, Ghislain Fotso, Daniel Kamwa, Cyrille Masso, Joseph-Henri Nama, Jude Ntsimenkou, Arthur Si Bita, Jules Takam, Jean-Claude Tchui- len, ...
by Germán Bleiberg
ALPHONSE X THE LEARNED, OR WISE 57 astronomy, instruments and the calendar, following Ptolemy's system, were translated into Latin, and revised for the locale in which they were to be used. They enjoyed tremendous popularity ...
A Cyclopedic Reference to More Than 7,000 Words, Names, Phrases, and Slang Expressions that Define the Game, Its Heritage, Culture, and Variations by Paul Dickson
Alphonse and Gaston adj. Said of an act, play, error, or fielding situation in which one or more players defer to another, often allowing the ball to drop to the ground in the process.
by Mitchel P. Roth
Rhodes, Alphonse Bertillon: Father of Scientific Detection , 1956; David R. Johnson, American Law Enforcement: A History, 1981. BERTILLON SYSTEM. The Bertillon system, or bertillonage, was named after its creator, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alphonse
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alphonse
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Jom D
Photo credit: Dondi Joseph
Little known member of the Jackson
Created with the help of...
Photo credit: Atomic Mutant Flea Circus
Photo credit: Dondi Joseph
Photo credit: smerikal
- Alphonse in giro per Cagliari
Photo credit: Andrea Lodi aka Pelodia
Quotes about Alphonse
Scrabble value of A1L1P3H4O1N1S1E1
The value of this 8-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALPHONSE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alphonse!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alphonse to see it in context!