On this page:
Who is Alphonse Daudet?
Alphonse Daudet was a French novelist. He was the father of writers Léon Daudet and Lucien Daudet.
- also known as Daudet; Daudet, Alphonse; Alphonse; A. Daudet
- born on (175 years ago) in Nîmes, child of Vincent Daudet
- nationality: France
- profession: Writer, novelist, playwright, screenwriter
- died on (118 years ago) in Paris
- buried in Père Lachaise Cemetery
- read more about Alphonse Daudet (novelist)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alphonse Daudet
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An International Work of Reference by John Huston Finley, William Peterson
Gerstmann's Leben von Alphonse Daudet; R. H. Sherard's A. Daudet; L. M. Daudet's Alphonse Daudet. Daudet, ERNEST (1837- ), an elder brother of Alphonse Daudet, acquired distinction both as a man of letters and as a prominent ...
Encyclopedia of Rose Science (2003)
by Thomas Debener, Serge Gudin
Alphonse Daudet See MEIrouve ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alphonse Daudet
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alphonse Daudet
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Le moulin d'Alphonse Daudet
Photo credit: iseeatrain
- Eugene Carriere - Alphonse Daudet and his Daughter
Photo credit: irinaraquel
Quotes about Alphonse Daudet
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alphonse Daudet for some fun with words!