On this page:
Who is Alphonse Daudet?
Alphonse Daudet was a French novelist. He was the father of writers Léon Daudet and Lucien Daudet.
- also known as Daudet; Daudet, Alphonse; Alphonse; A. Daudet
- born on (175 years ago) in Nîmes, child of Vincent Daudet
- nationality: France
- profession: Writer, novelist, playwright, screenwriter
- died on (118 years ago) in Paris
- buried in Père Lachaise Cemetery
- read more about Alphonse Daudet (novelist)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alphonse Daudet
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Robert Collison
ALPHONSE DAUDET: Tartarin sur les Alpes (French) Beware of him who laughs before speaking! DUTY see also Achievement, Citizenship, Gods, Honour, Obedience, Patriotism, Pleasure, Service. Voor Godt wil ick belijden End zijner grooter Macht, Datick tot gheenen tijden Den Coninck heb veracht: Dan datick Godt den Heere, Der Hoochster Majesteyt, Heb moeten obediëren In dergherechticheyt. WILHELMUS VAN NASSOUWE: the National Anthem of the Netherlands Before ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alphonse Daudet
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alphonse Daudet
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Le moulin d'Alphonse Daudet
Photo credit: iseeatrain
- Eugene Carriere - Alphonse Daudet and his Daughter
Photo credit: irinaraquel
Quotes about Alphonse Daudet
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alphonse Daudet for some fun with words!