On this page:
The Alphonso Mango is a seasonal fruit considered to be among the most superior varieties of the fruit in terms of sweetness, richness and flavour.
"Alphonso" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Arto Tamminen
Who is Alphonso?
Alphonso is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Alphonso (actor)
- Alphonso is a fictional character in the 2010 comedy film Meeting Spencer.
- Alphonso is a fictional character from the 1996 film Aatank.
- Alphonso a.k.a. Alfonso Rodriguez: Alfonso Rodriquez is a fictional character in the 2010 romantic-comedy film Valentine's Day.
- read more about Alfonso Rodriguez
- Alphonso is a fictional character from the 1988 film Goddess of Love.
- Alphonso is a fictional character from the 1935 film The Devil is a Woman.
- Alphonso is a fictional character from the 1987 film Hot Pursuit.
- Alphonso is a fictional character from the 1986 film Let's Get Harry.
There are other characters with in their name, like Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie.
Phrases with Alphonso
- Bambos Nana Alphonso-Karri
- Bambusa Nana Alphonso-Karri
- Variety Bambos Nana Alphonso-Karri
- Bambusa Glaucescens Alphonso-Karrii
- Variety Bambusa Nana Alphonso-Karri
- Form Bambusa Glaucescens Alphonso-Karrii
Printed books with definitions for Alphonso
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Andrew Moore Passmore
Alphonso is a dentist. Residence, Camden, N. J. Children of J0seph and (529) Ann E. (Cl0ud) Pugh. (All SIXTH GENERATION.
American Swineherd (1912)
Published Monthly in the Interests of Swine Raising
Alphonso is a boar that some breeders would talk a good deal about and ample proof that Glynn's stuff grows out great as well as being toppers at the pig age. A young boar that impressed us as one of the four or five best of the #ar is Smooth ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alphonso
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alphonso
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: bradleyolin
- Alphonso Mangoes
Photo credit: ramnath bhat
- Alphonso Mangoes
They really are better.
Photo credit: C+H
- Alphonso mangoes
Alphonso sweet mangoes
Photo credit: talk2santosh
- Alphonso Ray
Co. F, 2nd N. Y. Cavalry
He was born May 16, 1831 in New York State.
He died December 18, 1912 in Winfield, Cowley County, Kansas.
Photo credit: jajacks62
- Alphonso 13th
Photo credit: Haydn Blackey
Video about Alphonso
Video shows what Alphonso means. , variant of Alfonso.. Alphonso Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say Alphonso. Powered by ...
Quotes about Alphonso
One of the problems that we are confronted with is, when we decide to buy or build a home, we don't get a clear picture of what closing costs will be of that home. (Alphonso Jackson)
more quotes about alphonso...
Scrabble value of A1L1P3H4O1N1S1O1
The value of this 8-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALPHONSO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alphonso!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alphonso to see it in context!