On this page:
- "Alpi" a.k.a. "Alps" is a 2011 Greek drama film directed by Yorgos Lanthimos. It stars Aggeliki Papoulia and Ariane Labed, and was co-written by Lanthimos and Efthymis Filippou. It premiered in competition at the 68th Venice International Film Festival where it won Osella for Best Screenplay. It also won the Official Competition Prize for New Directions in Cinema at the Sydney Film Festival in 2012.
- read more about Alps
- "Alpi" is a 2011 documentary film directed by Armin Linke.
Alpi is a fictional character from the 1971 film La vacanza.
- ALPI: Alkaline phosphatase, intestinal also known as ALPI is a type of alkaline phosphatase that in humans is encoded by the ALPI gene.
- ALPI a.k.a. Akp3 is a protein.
- read more about Akp3
- Alpi a.k.a. alkaline phosphatase, intestinal is a gene.
- also known as Kasahara isozyme, glycerophosphatase, alkaline phosphomonoesterase, intestinal alkaline phosphatase
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alpi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by George L. Spaeth, Helen Danesh-Meyer, Ivan Goldberg, Anselm Kampik
Preoperative preparation ALPI is an outpatient procedure under topical anesthesia with an Abraham or Wise lens. Pre-treatment the pupil is constricted with pilocarpine. ALPI may be performed for any type of angle closure worsened by ...
The Glaucoma Book (2010)
A Practical, Evidence-Based Approach to Patient Care by Paul N. Schacknow, John R. Samples
ALPI is a safe and effective procedure ...
The Gazzetta delle Alpi is a small paper, with three columns in each page, published daily, festivals excepted. It was commenced in 1851. The principal article in the number before us is entitled, “Is France in a position to undertake a general ...
Alpi, Canz. xi. 61. [Apennino 1 : Benedetto, San. ] ...
Papers from the International Conference on Historical Lexicography and Lexicology, at the University of Leicester, 2002 by Julie Coleman, Anne McDermott
ALPI = ATLAS LINGÜÍSTICO DE LA PENÍNSULA ...
The Encyclopaedia Britannica (1911)
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and General Information by Hugh Chrisholm
Col (le Girard (Bonneval to Forno Alpi Graie), snow (C) . Col Roskslezcglal Savaranche to the Rhémes Valley). bridle Col 'Arnas (Bessans to Balme), snow (C) . . . Col de la Galise ( Ceresole ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alpi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alpi
Click on an item to view that photo:
Gita a Prato Valentino
Photo credit: lucamascaro
Photo credit: Gabriele Barni
Photo credit: zelah_w
Photo credit: Pelleiam
Salendo verso il rifugio Maria Luisa
Photo credit: francescopozzi
Photo credit: f.ciri
- Alpi Apuane
Photo credit: Paolo.Sarteschi
- Le Alpi
Photo credit: Caffè Artistico
- Alpi Carniche, luci
Nelle vicinanze del Rifugio G. e O. Marinelli
Photo credit: torremountain
- Le Alpi
Photo credit: bibendum84
Scrabble value of A1L1P3I1
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALPI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alpi!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alpi to find many related words and phrases!