Alpine appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Nosy alpine men I play, son.
- Wary alpine zen - I play raw!
- A Mede on an alpine fen: I plan an oedema.
On this page:
- Alpine is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. It is a suburb of New York City, located 15 miles north of Midtown Manhattan. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough's population was 1,849, reflecting a decline of 334 from the 2,183 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 467 from the 1,716 counted in the 1990 Census.
- Alpine is a town in Lincoln County, Wyoming, United States. The population was 828 at the 2010 census.
- Alpine is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Apache County, Arizona, United States, in Bush Valley in the east central part of the state. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 145.
- Alpine is a small unincorporated community in Overton County, Tennessee, United States. It is served by the ZIP Code of 38543, for which the ZCTA had a population of 497 at the 2000 census.
- Alpine is an unincorporated community in Columbia Township, Fayette County, Indiana.
- Alpine is a small community, sometimes considered a ghost town, in Chaffee County, Colorado, United States. It was founded in the 1860s as a mining town.
- Alpine a.k.a. Alpine, Talladega County, Alabama: Alpine is an unincorporated community in Talladega County, Alabama, United States. Alpine is southwest of Talladega and northwest of Childersburg. It is known to Alabama residents for the site of YMCA Camp Cosby. The community gained its name from Alpine, a plantation owned by the Welch family. Over time, a town grew up around the plantation when a railroad came through. Initially known as Welchs Depot, it eventually came to be known as Alpine, in honor of the plantation.
- read more about Alpine, Talladega County, Alabama
There are other places with in their name, like Alpine Way, Alpine Lake, Glen Alpine, Alpine County, Sutton-Alpine, Alpine Village, Alpine Township, Alpine Club Museum, Alpine National Park, Fernie Alpine Resort, Cardrona Alpine Resort, Alpine Lakes Wilderness, Mount Buller Alpine Resort, Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route and Mount Washington Alpine Resort.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alpine (town)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alpine (town)
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Alpine Hawkweed.
Anagrams of ALPINE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alpine!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alpine to see it in context!