On this page:
Definition of the noun alpine besseya
What does alpine besseya mean as a name of something?
- small pale plant with dense spikes of pale bluish-violet flowers; of high cold meadows from Wyoming and Utah to New Mexico
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific name: Besseya alpina
- more generic word: kitten-tails = a plant of the genus Besseya having fluffy spikes of flowers
- geographic area: North America
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alpine besseya
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alpine besseya to find many related words and phrases!