On this page:
Definition of the noun alpine clover
What does alpine clover mean as a name of something?
- European mountain clover with fragrant usually pink flowers
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific names: Bobrovia alpina / species Bobrovia alpina / Lupinaster alpinus / species Lupinaster alpinus / Trifolium alpinum / species Trifolium alpinum / Ursifolium alpinum / species Ursifolium alpinum
- more generic words: clover / trefoil = a plant of the genus Trifolium
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alpine Clover
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alpine Clover
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alpine Clover to find many related words and phrases!