On this page:
Definition of the noun alpine gold
What does alpine gold mean as a name of something?
- low tufted plant having hairy stems each topped by a flower head with short narrow yellow rays; northwestern United States
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific names: Hulsea caespitosa / species Hulsea caespitosa / Hulsea carnosa / species Hulsea carnosa / Hulsea nevadensis / species Hulsea nevadensis / Hulsea algida
- synonym of alpine gold: alpine hulsea
- more generic terms: wild flower / wildflower = wild or uncultivated flowering plant
- member of: genus Hulsea / Hulsea = small genus of erect balsam-scented herbs
- geographic area: North America
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Alpine Gold is a beer, beverage.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alpine Gold
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
At the 1936 Olympics held there, the Alpine gold medals for men and for women were won by Franz Pfnur and ChristlCranz. With the rise of the Nazis, fitness and duty to fatherland produced a vast increase in the numbers of youngsters on skis ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alpine Gold
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alpine Gold
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: adam_miguel
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Anagrams of ALPINE GOLD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alpine Gold!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alpine Gold to see it in context!