On this page:
Definition of the noun alpine hulsea
What does alpine hulsea mean as a name of something?
- low tufted plant having hairy stems each topped by a flower head with short narrow yellow rays; northwestern United States
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific names: Hulsea caespitosa / species Hulsea caespitosa / Hulsea carnosa / species Hulsea carnosa / Hulsea nevadensis / species Hulsea nevadensis / Hulsea algida
- synonym of alpine hulsea: alpine gold
- more generic terms: wild flower / wildflower = wild or uncultivated flowering plant
- member of: genus Hulsea / Hulsea = small genus of erect balsam-scented herbs
- geographic area: North America
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alpine Hulsea
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alpine Hulsea to find many related words and phrases!