Alpine lady fern
is an acrostic for alf.
On this page:
Definition of the noun alpine lady fern
What does alpine lady fern mean as a name of something?
- a lady fern with deeply cut leaf segments; found in the Rocky Mountains
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific name: Athyrium distentifolium
- more generic terms: Athyrium filix-femina / lady fern = most widely grown fern of the genus Athyrium for its delicate foliage
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alpine lady fern
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Walter Erhardt, Allen J. Coombes
Presl = Diplazium australe - distentifolium Tausch ex Opiz • E: Alpine Lady Fern; G:Gebirgs-Frauenfarn □ 4 Z5 VII-VIII; Eur.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alpine lady fern
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alpine lady fern to find many related words and phrases!