Alrad Boola Lewis
is an acrostic for abl.
On this page:
Who is Alrad Boola Lewis?
Alrad Boola Lewis a.k.a. Alrad "Boola" Lewis: Alrad Lewis, also known as 'Boola', is a multi-platinum hip-hop producer, composer and artist born in Newark, New Jersey. Growing up in Hempstead, Long Island, Boola started his own rap group with kids in the neighborhood. After taking on production responsibilities for the group, Boola decided to concentrate on the production aspect of the music business and soon began working with artists signed to Warner and MCA.
- also known as Boola, Alrad Lewis
- born on (37 years ago) in Newark
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Record producer, composer, musician, actor
- genres: Alternative rock, Hip hop music
- filmography: played Dame Crew member #4 in "State Property 2"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alrad Boola Lewis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alrad Boola Lewis to find many related words and phrases!