On this page:
- "Already Dead" is a 2008 drama film starring Ron Eldard and Christopher Plummer. Filming took place in Los Angeles, California.
- also known as Camino de la venganza, Already dead - La stanza della vendetta, El camino de la venganza, Halálos kelepce, Martwy za zycia, O Caminho Para a Vingança, Rache, Rache - Vergeltung hat ihren Preis
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Joe Otting
- producers: David U. Lee, Christopher Eberts, Kia Jam, Jackie Olson, Steven Squillante & Colleen Griffen
- executive producers: Gary Hamilton, Harrison Kordestani, Hugo Shong & Steve VandeVegte
- production design by Ermanno Di Febo-Orsini
- art direction by Michael Barton
- written by Joe Chappelle
- based on a story by Robert Archer Lynn & David Alford
- Patrick Kilpatrick as The Detective
- Marisa Coughlan as Sarah Archer
- Ron Eldard as Thomas Archer
- Christopher Plummer as Dr. Heller
- Geoff Pierson as Pierce
- Paul Lacovara as Unseen Attacker
- Bryan Friday as Unseen Attacker
- Til Schweiger as The Man
- Conery Hoffman as Van Driver
- Victoria Vande Vegte as Babysitter
- Gregg Berger
- Christian Stolte
- Freddie Joe Farnsworth as Gunman 1
- Sonny Tipton as Gunman 2
- David Rowden as Gunman 3
- casting by Michael Hothorn
- cinematography by Eric Trageser
- edited by Adam Sobocienski
- music by Nathan Furst
- costume design by Bonnie Stauch
- set decoration by Marina Starec
- genres: Thriller, Action Film, Crime Fiction
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Already dead" a.k.a. "Déjà mort" is a 1998 French drama film directed by Olivier Dahan. It stars Romain Duris and David Bruce.
- read more about Déjà mort
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Already Dead
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Chad Brand, Archie England, Charles W. Draper
A straightforward reading of “baptism for the dead” isthat people were being baptized vicariouslyonbehalf ofsomeone already dead. Some have suggested a symbolic understanding. If “baptism” issymbolic, it would parallel Jesus' usein Mark ...
A Systematic Treatise on the Theory and Practice of Surgery by John Ashhurst
The operation of amputation was known to the ancients, but was ordinarily limited to the severing of gangrenous portions of the limbs by incisions through the parts already dead. Hippocrates, who lived four hundred years before the Christian ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Already Dead
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Already Dead
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Already Dead
Anagrams of ALREADY DEAD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Already Dead!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Already Dead to see it in context!