On this page:
Definition of the noun alsobia dianthiflora
What does alsobia dianthiflora mean as a name of something?
- low-growing creeping perennial of Central America having deeply fringed white flowers; sometimes placed in genus Episcia
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- scientific name: Episcia dianthiflora
- synonym of Alsobia dianthiflora: lace-flower vine
- more generic word: flower = a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- member of: Alsobia / genus Alsobia = tropical American herbs sometimes included in genus Episcia
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alsobia dianthiflora
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of House Plants (1999)
by Nico Vermeulen, Richard Rosenfeld
Aeschynanthus Mira' Alsobia dianthiflora See: Episcia dianthiflora Antigonon leptopus CORALLITA. CORAL VINE This climher from Mexico trails along the ground if it can not find any support. This memher of the Polygonaceae family has ...
by Christopher Brickell
Alsobia dianthiflora. See Episcia dianthiflora. Alsophila. See Cyathea. Alsophila australis. See Cyathea australis.
by Walter Erhardt, Allen J. Coombes
Wilson = Alsobia dianthiflora - lilacina Hanst. □ 4 Zio Ä IX-XII; Nicar., Costa Rica, Panama -punctata (Lindl.) Hanst. = Alsobia punctata - reptans Mart. □ 4 Zio 0Й VI-LX; Col., Surinam, Braz. - tessellata Linden ex ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alsobia dianthiflora
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alsobia dianthiflora to find many related words and phrases!