On this page:
- Altamont is a village located in the town of Guilderland in Albany County, New York. The village is in the western part of the town. The population was 1,720 at the 2010 census. The name means "high mountain.
- Altamont is a town in Duchesne County, Utah, United States. The population was 225 at the 2010 census, an increase over the 2000 figure of 178.
- Altamont is a town in Grundy County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 1,045 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Grundy County.
- Altamont is a town in Deuel County, South Dakota. The population was 34 at the 2010 census.
- Altamont a.k.a. Altamont, North Carolina: Altamont is an unincorporated community in Avery County, North Carolina, United States. The community is located along US 221/NC 194, between the town of Crossnore and the community of Linville Falls. Altamont translates to "High Mountain.
- read more about Altamont, North Carolina
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Altamont (town)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Altamont to see it in context!