On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun alter ego
What does alter ego mean as a name of something?
- a very close and trusted friend who seems almost a part of yourself
Alternative definition of the noun alter ego
- Somebody's alternate personality or persona; another self.
- A very close and intimate friend.
"Alter Ego" is a 2007 film produced by Village Roadshow Films. It premiered on May 10, 2007 in Greek theaters, and is famous for being the debut film of Greek superstar Sakis Rouvas. The film was one of the most successful films of all time in Greece, and at a budget of £2,000,000, it is recognized as being the most expensive Greek production in history. The film also made history by staging the largest ever filmed concert in Greece, with an audience of over 7,000, filmed at Lycabettus Theatre in Athens. The film's soundtrack, which includes 5 songs by Sakis Rouvas, achieved huge success and a Gold certification.
- countries: Greece, Cyprus
- language: Greek Language
- directors: Nicholas Dimitropoulos & George Korgianitis
- producers: Giorgos Riggas, Harry Antonopoulos, Lily Papadopoulou
- executive producer: Giannis Iakovidis
- production design by Dimitris Katsikis
- art direction by Dimitris Katsikis
- written by Nicholas Dimitropoulos & Vana Dimitriou
- Sakis Rouvas as Stefanos
- Danai Skiadi as Ariadni
- Kostis Kallivretakis as Philippos
- Dimitris Kouroubalis as Timos
- Alexandros Logothetis as Argiris
- Mairi Lousi as Roula
- Laertis Malkotsis as Andreas
- Katerina Misichroni as Aphrodite
- Doretta Papadimitriou as Nefeli
- Evdokia Statiri as Nadia
- Fanis Katehos as Barman
- Rena Kyprioti as Niki
- casting by Eleftheria Dimitromanolaki
- cinematography by Dionysis Kitsikis
- edited by Yorgos Mavropsaridis
- music by Poimis Petrou, Soumka
- costume design by Christina Chatzaridou
- set decoration by Dimitris Katsikis
- genres: Romance Film, Drama
- released on (8 years ago)
Alter Ego is a fictional character in the 1986 biography comedy drama film Jo Jo Dancer, Your Life Is Calling.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alter Ego
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Husserl Dictionary (2012)
by Dermot Moran, Joseph Cohen
as well as Latin philosophy (a priori, alter ego, cogito, cogitatio, cogitatum, ego, ...
A Philosophical Lexicon by Barbara Cassin, Emily Apter, Jacques Lezra, Michael Wood
designated as a moment by the expression alter ego. (Cartesian Meditations, Fifth Meditation, §44) Solipsism is thus reversed from the inside, or, to be more exact, it opens out onto a new transcendental ...
by John Sundholm, Isak Thorsen, Lars Gustaf Andersson
the latter an alter ego for the director-writer Bergman. As in many other works, Bergman sees the childish imagination and the world of magicians ...
Hippie Dictionary (2013)
A Cultural Encyclopedia of the 1960s and 1970s by John Bassett Mccleary
alter ego Jonas Candler (photo subject) , ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alter Ego
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alter Ego
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Alter Ego
Garage by day, restaurant by night. This place is amazing
Photo credit: PhotoCatcher
- Alter Ego
Photo credit: thekirbster
- Alter ego
Photo credit: Ryan Tir
- Alter Ego
Week 45: S is for Selfie
Photo credit: Andrew Gustar
- Alter Ego Shoot
Photo credit: TheCompound
- Sarah's blue alter ego
Busan, South Korea
Photo credit: cezzie901
- His alter ego in the mirror.
A little dog wishing to be a BIG DOG IN DA HOOD!
Photo credit: kennethkonica
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Alter Ego
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Alter Ego!
Quotes about Alter Ego
Well in the book Carrie was my alter ego. In real life, Sarah Jessica and I don't look anything alike. But people do say that we sound alike. Sarah Jessica is an adorable girl and she is very funny. (Candace Bushnell)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alter Ego to see it in context!