On this page:
- "Alter Egos" is a 2012 comedy film written and directed by Jordan Galland.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Milan Chakraborty, Dan Farah, Jordan Galland & Carlos Velazquez
- executive producers: Ed McWilliams & Doug Weiser
- production design by Lucio Seixas
- art direction by Matthew Arrow
- written by Jordan Galland
- Kris Lemche as Fridge
- Brooke Nevin as Claudel
- Joey Kern as C-Thru
- Danny Masterson as Jimmy
- Kristina Klebe as Ice Scream
- John Ventimiglia as Shrink
- Sean Lennon as Electric Death
- Adam LeFevre as Local Man
- Christine Evangelista as Emily
- Marina Squerciati as Dr. Sara Bella
- Geneva Carr as Newscaster
- Daniel Sauli as Sunburn
- Carmen Goodine as Truth Fairy
- Mike Landry as Talk show host
- Marie Masters as Waitress
- Carlos Velazquez as Moon Dog
- Nathan Harlan as Restore-O
- Aurélie Claudel as Rich Woman
- Tim Barker as Cop #1
- Milan Chakraborty as Hater
- Tim Barker as Cop #2
- Lou Carbonneau as Marvin Chase
- casting by Eve Battaglia
- cinematography by Christopher LaVasseur
- music by Sean Lennon
- costume design by Carisa Kelly
- genre: Comedy
- released on
- official website: www.alteregosmovie.com
- "Alter Egos" is a documentary directed by Laurence Green.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alter Egos
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Kenneth Womack
Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band” finds the songwriter imaging alter egos for the Beatles. As McCartney remembered, “We were fed up with ...
the various 'alter egos' appear to be separated by an amnesic barrier that prevents one alter ego from gaining access to.
by Jackson R. Bryer, Mary C. Hartig
which resembles O'Neill's The Great God Brownin itsstylized alter egos and pointed contrast betweentheworlds of business and ...
by Victoria Gaydosik
an Indianactor,and Saladin Chamcha, an Indian born English voice actor, while the evennumbered chapters are set in the past and feature the angel Gibreel/Gabriel and Saladin/Shaitan, the two alter egos of thecontemporary characters.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alter Egos
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alter Egos
Click on an item to view that photo:
Anagrams of ALTER EGOS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alter Egos!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alter Egos to see it in context!